|This project has a paid content.||
To collect information for writing and speaking about a traditional costume in different countries.
- A student's book "Spotlight 8" (p. 69 and p. 6 in the Appendix of the book)
- Any gadget with the Internet
Why use data from multiple participants?
Together we will collect more information for speaking and writing a report about folk costumes of different countries.
- Surf the Internet and find out an illustration/a photo of a folk costume you would like to talk about.
- Learn more details about this costume: its country, origin, where and when people wear it nowadays.
- Describe the costume: what it consists of, its pattern, style, material, colour.
- Make sure! Before choosing a costume study the Findings not to duplicate.
- Analyze your work on the project.
- Fill in the report form.
The project is safe.