|This project has a paid content.||
To collect information about family relations for writing or giving a talk on the topic. To present your family creatively.
- A Student's book
- A notebook
- A pen, pencils
- Family photos
Why use data from multiple participants?
Together we can collect more information, which will help us write and give a talk on the topic.
- Find words which can help you describe family relations
- Learn how to create a family tree
- Create an emblem or a flag of your family
- Write a poem about your family using animal similes (e.g: My mum is like a bee. She is always busy making tea)
- Investigate your family traditions.
- Conclusion. Analyze your work on the project. Write your answers and recommendations.
- Fill in the report form.
The project is safe.