School Is Cool
|This project has a paid content.||
1. To collect information for giving a talk or writing about school.
2. To create a mind-map.
A Student's book
A pen, pencils
Why use data from multiple participants?
Together we collect more information, which will help us write and give a talk on the topic and develop our creative thinking.
- Learn the names of school subjects.
- Learn about after school activities.
- Learn how to create a mind-map.
- Learn what a gap year is.
- Analyze your work on the project. Write your answers and recommendations.
- Fill in the report form.
The project is safe.