C’mon, just trust me…
|This project has a paid content.||
- To investigate the credibility of various sources of information among GlobalLab participants.
- To find the most trusted source of information among GlobalLab participants.
What factors (ie. age, location, level of education, social status) might play a role when someone is determining whether a source is credible or not?
No special equipment required
Why use data from multiple participants?
The more data obtained, the more valid the results.
- Fill in and Submit the Report Form.
- Explore the data by customizing charts and maps in the Findings section. What will your answer be to the project Research Question?
- Share your conclusion on the Discussion page and see what others found.