Еxhibition of letters
To create a collection of various objects of the world around, by distributing them alphabetically.
Pencils, paper, paint, computer, camera, scanner.
Why use data from multiple participants?
Together we will create a large exhibition of objects with their names beginning with each of the English ABC letters.
- Select an object of the world around.
- Recall what this object is used for, what it is made of.
- Determine the first letter in its name.
- Draw or photograph this object.
- Get acquainted with the project materials.
- Fill in the project questionnaire.
- When viewing the project results in the exhibition gallery, select the filter "according to the questionnaire" and put the desired letter. You will get a gallery on any of the selected letters.
- Participate in the discussion of the project.
Our project is safe.