The Game is NOT Over!
|This project has a paid content.||
- To use the gaming vocabulary to develop your own game.
- To organise your ideas into the description of the game.
- To create a game which can become a bestseller.
- A computer with the Internet access
- Software for drawing and painting
- Art tools
Why use data from multiple participants?
While working on the project you will learn about the games of the other participants which can also make you interested. Study them and write a review on these games. Share your ideas about your game with your friends and classmates and get their feedback.
- Answer the questions in the questionnaire to develop your own game.
- Draw/paint the cover of the game using special software or art tools.
- Interview friends/classmates about the game and record their reviews.
- Write the description of the game.
- Analyse your work on the project and answer the questions in the conclusion section.
It is not necessary.