What's the Weather Like?
|This project has a paid content.||
To present every season creatively.
The Internet to find additional information
A student's book
A pen, pencils
А gadget for taking pictures for your poster
Why use data from multiple participants?
Together we can collect more information, which will help us write and give a talk on the topic.
Draw a picture to go with the poem:
The leaves are blowing away
Up, up and away they go
Like a dancing ballerina
Up,up and away they go
Away up, in the sky.
- Draw or find a picture which shows winter in your region. Describe it. Make a poster using your picture and its description.
- Learn what a cinquain is. Write a cinquain about summer.
- Make up or find a small poem about spring or autumn.
- Find an idiom about the weather and its meaning in Russia.
- Illustrate your idiom. You can draw the illustration yourself or find it in the Internet.
- Analyze your work on the project.
- Fill in the report form.
The project is safe.